- .Energy Performance of Buildings - Brochure 8536GB_201110 8434263 kB
- Energy Calculation and Life Cycle Cost - Brochure 2009 11 ENG 791393 kB
- .Demand Controlled Ventilation - Brochure 2009 11 ENG 788220 kB
- Twin Wheel system - Marketing brochure - 8763GB 200906 4725975 kB
- eQ Sales brochure 8628GB 201003 1545082 kB
- eQ Energy Solutions brochure 8887GB 201002 1429961 kB
- eQ ReCooler_Sales brochure_9015GB_201012 8705085 kB
- EQRS Sales brochure 8914GB 201005 1125180 kB
- Combi Cooler for eQ_Sales brochure_8956GB 201006 2796013 kB
- ECONET COMPACT_Marketing brochure_9011GB_201012 743907 kB
Energy Saving Calculator
Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD)
You must save 20% on energy before 2020
Following the Kyoto protocol, the European Union has set a target to reduce energy consumption. For buildings the target is set at a 20% reduction by 2020.
The 160 million buildings in the EU use over 40% of Europe’s energy and create over 40% of its carbon dioxide emissions. And unfortunately that proportion is increasing. Therefore the Commission of the European Union has issued The Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD). The directive has been in force since January 2003.
To address the needs created by the EPBD Directive, Fläkt Woods has poured a lot of effort into creating the e3 Concept. Our solution is a broad approach leaving no stone unturned to achieve optimum results.
- Issued by the Commission of the European Union
- Directive in force since 2003
- Local legislation to ratify directive under way
- 20% reduction by 2020
- Viable for all buildings, domestic and non-domestic