Car Park Ventilation Systems
A different approach
- 1 - Ventilation Solutions Brochure 2012 ENG3 114 kB | 2012-04-11
- 1. Fans Overview Brochure3 744 kB | 2013-03-15
- Cased Section Express 20125 205 kB | 2012-03-15
- e3-line A sales brochure (Eng)877 kB | 2011-02-08
- Express Catalogue 20129 929 kB | 2012-03-15
- Express Heat Recovery XB526 kB | 2012-03-15
- Fans for Industry - Marketing brochure - 08.03 (EN)772 kB | 2010-07-27
- Jet Thrust Fan for Car Parks 09111 534 kB | 2012-09-19
- Jet Thrust System for Car Parks (India)13 710 kB | 2009-12-15
- JM Aerofoil2 882 kB | 2012-03-15
Life saving system
Ducted systems are the traditional approach to enclosed car park ventilation, with fresh air levels based on a given number of air changes per hour. Constant running of a ventilation system, even in extended periods of low, or even no traffic or ventilation requirement, results in high day to day running costs.
The solution is to incorporate a Fläkt Woods Thrust Fan System. Ventilation can be designed using a CO, LPG or NOx sensor monitoring system, so that selected fans run only when necessary. Additional savings are made due to lower pressure main extract fans being used as they do not have to cope with system resistances found in ducted systems.
Efficient and Cost Effective
All our designs will be prepared to the customers requirements, to take into account the country regulations that apply. If required the Thrust Fan System can be designed to a traditional volumetric air change rate or design fire loads.
Fläkt Woods realises the importance and possible life saving function of our Thrust Fan System and unlike many, offers full CFD modelling to every customer, on every project. With over a 99 uptake by our customers, they too realise the importance of getting it right.
CFD ensures system optimisation and, more importantly, that the occupants safety is not compromised.Fläkt Woods avoids the poor design or guesstimates used by some, and employs best practice CFD modelling methods. This avoids making a project unnecessarily expensive by using too many fans, or an under performing system by specifying too few.
The Fläkt Woods Thrust Fan System is one of the most efficient and cost effective car park ventilation systems available on the market today. Both day-to-day pollution and emergency smoke are safely and effectively ventilated.
Designed to the highest standards and meeting the most stringent criteria to ensure all design requirements are met.